We strive to give you our very best in order to enhance your healing experience with us. We adhere to certain policies to benefit you, and create a harmonious, safe & caring environment where we can focus on your needs. We know you will have a pleasant experience with us as we strive to exceed your expectations!
Illuminations members must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval or accompaniment of an adult.
As a courtesy to other members; please maintain a quiet level of conversation. Cell phones and pagers must be turned off when entering the center.
Gift Certificates are available for specified services, packages, beginning at UAE Dirham amounts AED 50 and are not redeemable if lost or stolen. If you are a recipient of a donated or auctioned Gift Certificate, please give our receptionist the certificate number to book your appointment. (SEE GENERAL ACCOUNTS POLICY FOR DETAILS)
We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and Therapy menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time. We love having you as a client, but we do reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
We strive to exceed our clients’ needs. We believe that advising our clients of the products best suited for them is as essential as the service we perform. Therefore, our clients’ right to know policy advises each client on the products and healing modality best suited for the client to maximize the benefits of their service.
While we will make every effort to meet your requests, we cannot guarantee a specific therapist or gender. All therapists are trained in most treatments and ensure your comfort at all times.
All Payments for products & services made through any of the payment methods such as bank transfer, online payments through 3rd Party Vendors, Cash, Cheque & Credit Card towards Illuminations Training Center DMCC (Duly Registered Under the Free zone) are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless due to the following reasons:
• A course is cancelled upon which 100% refund/credit note is applicable.
• Goods such as retail products are damaged or defected.
• Death or major health reasons stated by the client due to hospitalization where proof is required such as health reports and doctors notes. The final decision will be at the discretion of Illuminations.
• Therapy packages are valid for a period of three (3) MONTHS from the original date of purchase. It is the client’s responsibility to keep track of the expiry dates. Packages cannot be used beyond the expiry date.
• In case of rescheduled or cancelled appointments, you must inform Illuminations Well Being Center with 24 hours’ notice so that we are able to accommodate another client.
• In case of rescheduled or cancelled appointments, you must inform Illuminations Well Being Center with 48 hours’ notice so that we are able to accommodate another client.
• Cancellations that occur within a 24 hours are subject to an amount equal to the full session fee. Illuminations hold the right to deduct the amount from the package sessions or charge the client during their next visit.
• A Confidentiality & Consent form will be signed before the start of the first therapy session or consultation.
• For certification arrangement, space, and organizational requirements, students must provide us with advance notice for confirmation and enrollment for courses. Therefore, students must adhere to the following policies: 50% Advance deposit is required to confirm a space for any course above AED 800/-
• Students who fail to pay a deposit within 48 hours prior to the course or those who enroll on the first day of the course without a deposit are entitled to pay a late fee of AED 150/-.
• In the event of a no show, deposits and advance payments are non refundable & non transferable. However if within 24-hour notice before a workshop is given, credit notes are issued, and payments are transferable towards other services, with no cancellation fee. Less than 24 hours notice will result in a AED 100/- cancellation fee.
Illuminations Well Being Center is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access,
• Including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-logs and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
• To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing client, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
• To assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
By using the pages in this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site. The material in this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
You may download material displayed on this website only for non-commercial and personal use and provided you respect and keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way the contents of this website including the text, images, audio and video for either public or commercial use or communication, without prior written permission from Illuminations Training Center, JLT
The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are trademarks of illuminations Well Being Center. Nothing contained on the site may be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right to use any of the trademarks displayed on this site without the prior written permission of Illuminations Training Center, JLT. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
III. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
Illuminations Training Center shall not be liable for any loss whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, arising out of access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website or sites to which this website is linked regardless of whether such content is accurate or complete and Illuminations Training Center will not pay any damages whether for loss or injury, punitive or otherwise because of any such access to, use of, or reliance upon any of the content on this website or sites to which this website is linked.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to Illuminations Training Center through this site (together, the "Submission") will forever be the property of Illuminations Well Being Center, and may be used by Illuminations Well Being Center, without any limitation and/or payment. Illuminations Well Being Center will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential. Without limitation, Illuminations Well Being Center, will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to any Submission of every kind and nature and will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. Personally identifiable information that may be received at this site is provided voluntarily by a visitor to this site.
The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Illuminations Well Being Center may make changes or improvements at any time. THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW.
Illuminations Well Being Center DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
This website contains downloadable materials as well as links to external sites. Illuminations Well Being is not responsible for, and has no control over, the content of such downloadable materials or external sites. You understand that Illuminations Well Being cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through this website, will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan Horses or other code or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. Illuminations Well Being can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Illuminations Well Being.
Illuminations Well Being is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Illuminations Well Being of the sites.